A list of speakers has been announced by the organizers of The First Global Forum on Nicotine, which is due to take place at the Marriott Hotel, Warsaw, Poland, on June 27–28.
The forum, which will be staged by KAC, is set to examine the current state of the debate about the use of nicotine across the globe; critically examine the science relating to the safety and use of nicotine; allow politicians, scientists, manufacturers, distributors and consumers to exchange views; and facilitate the development of links to enable ongoing dialogue between different sectors.
Speakers will include:
- Professor Riccardo Polosa (Italy)
- Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos (Greece)
- Dr. Maciej Goniewicz (USA)
- Professor Andrzej Sobczak (Poland)
- Dr. Lynne Dawkins (UK)
- Professor Gerry Stimson (UK)
- Professor Peter Hajek (UK)
- Professor Karl Lund (Norway)
- Hazel Mabe (Germany)
- Robert Mrówczyński (Poland)
- Cynthia Cabrera (USA)
- Dr. Mirosław Dworniczak (Poland)
- Dr. Delon Human (Switzerland)
- Leon Kosmider (Poland)
- Lou Ritter (USA)
- Dr. Jacques le Houezec (France)
- Dr. Karl Fagerström (Sweden)
- Clive Bates (UK)
More details about the speakers are at http://gfn.net.co/programme.
Category: Breaking News