Our industry is an active one; there is always something going on somewhere.
Check this page frequently to keep up with exhibitions, conferences and other gatherings around the world.
Want to add your event? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
From the organizers:
Tobacco Plus Expo Innovates Show to Meet Needs of Industry Buyers
Experience the nation’s preeminent tobacco + vapor + alternative trade show
Industry buyers attending Tobacco Plus Expo 2017 (TPE), nation’s preeminent tobacco + vapor + alternative trade show, will experience a show completely redesigned to their needs. From dates selected to coincide with those preferred by buyers to a show floor designed for easy navigation, every aspect of TPE will connect buyers with the products, services and resources they need to grow their businesses.
Retailers attending TPE range from buyers for large chains to the owners and managers of independent tobacconists, smoke shops, vapor shops, c-stores and more. “Our innovations will deliver exactly what our attendees need in today’s changing environment: to encounter new products, explore emerging trends and network with one another,” says Jason Carignan, Chief Marketing Officer at Kretek International, the parent company of TPE owner Tobacco Media Group (TMG).
Show innovations include:
- Prime dates and location. TPE 2017 has moved its dates to the January timeframe desired by buyers. The show will take place January 25-26, 2017 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Easy-to-navigate show floor. A new show floor layout organizes exhibitors by category (tobacco, vapor, alternatives, and general merchandise). This refinement leads buyers directly to the products that interest them.
- Relevant education. Sessions will focus on the regulatory environment, new products and trends, merchandising, leveraging data, social media and more.
- Hands-on engagement. Experiential lounges on the show floor will house sampling, testing, new product demos and best practices.
- New product spotlight. Information on new product launches will be pushed to attendees pre- and at-show ensuring that attendees don’t miss out on anything.
- Immediate access to information and resources. A new online show platform and app will enable buyers to locate companies and products on the show floor and to manage their schedules. After the show, the website will remain online, giving buyers year-round access to information on the products and services exhibited at TPE.
These innovations prove TPE’s committment to delivering a great experience to all attendees and exhibitors. “TPE continues to grow year-over-year by embracing the continual evolution that characterizes virtually every category in this industry—from premium cigars and tobacco to e-cigarette and vapor products,” says Mark Cassar, CEO of Kretek International.
TMG has partnered with Tradeshow Logic, experts in growing and evolving trade shows, to make TPE 2017 its best show ever. For more information about the show and ongoing updates, visit tobaccoplusexpo.com.
From the organizer:
Welcome to Vape Expo Poland – the third international exhibition on vape industry in Poland!
The Third Vape Expo Poland is the foremost professional vaping trade show. It is where industry players and experts showcase, share and incubate ideas. It is also where influencers and decision-makers seek and find solutions to propel their businesses. This Vape Expo Poland edition will take place 4-5 of March in PTAK Warsaw Expo, Poland.
The Third Vape Expo Poland network now includes more than 2000 suppliers and buyers of vaping products from 15 countries worldwide. We expect to have representatives and businesses from Poland, USA, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Belarus, Japan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Malaysia and China at this year’s event – all looking to find business partners and to do business.
The Third Vape Expo Poland offers:
- A great knowledge medium for learning about new products, markets and business opportunities
- Unparalleled podium for domestic and global opportunities in vaping sales, manufacturing and distribution, and establishing rewarding partnerships
- Scope to discover market innovations and technology advancements
- One-to-one interaction with buyers and sellers
- Open Seminars/Conference
- Coil Building and Mixing Liquids Workshops
- Media Workspace
This year The Third Vape Expo Poland has made it even easier for you to find the products you need and the key suppliers to do business with. Join us 4-5 of March at the PTAK Warsaw Expo, Poland to explore the latest trends in vaping.
Location: PTAK Warsaw Expo, Poland
Dates: 4-5 of March 2017
Only B2B Trade Show
From the organizer:
Ukrainian Vapor Week (http://www.uvweek.com/ ) or UVweek will be largest Ukrainian’s vaping convention that brings together industry-leading vape exhibitors from all over the world. The UVweek is an event for the public, and it focuses on both the vendors and the vaping community.
UVweek takes place in the capital of Ukraine, Kiev city. One of the most popular location were chosen for event – Art factory ‘Platforma’. Best and most roomy place in the city will open the doors on 18 and 19 March 2017.
Tickets can be purchased online, and will cost just 50 UAH until March 1, after the price will increase to 100 UAH.
Having the Ukrainian Vapor Week in town means many great things and opportunities for the Kiev and Ukrainian vaping community, including:
The UVweek expo will raise the visibility of the local vaping culture.
Having the 2 days fair in the capital will automatically peak interests and raise awareness of the vaping industry amongst locals who might be curious, or who otherwise might not know much about vaping. There will be media coverage as well.
Have such event in town means a great opportunity for locals to attend a fair of this magnitude, meet and try out the products of local and international venders.
Organizer team, Events International, attends different fairs and advice all of you attend the fairs themselves, try out the hundreds of available products and give feedback on what you want to see at the shelves of your city vaping stores.
Also our Expo give a chance for many local vendors to participate, become to one level with industry giants and the most famous manufacturer companies, who usually also start from small business.
Since Ukrainian Vapor Week (http://www.uvweek.com/ ) made the announcement of the event in Kiev, social media has been buzzing with the news. We are looking forward to a huge turnout from our local vaping community and showing the country what a great host city Kiev is for this event!